mesopeel® is the most advanced range of chemical peels designed for professionals requiring safe, effective, versatile, adaptable products for the purpose of providing an exponential, customised result. A range made of single-substance peels based on alpha and beta hydroxy acids at different concentrations and combined formulas that offer a synergism of chemical exfoliants with active ingredients aimed at specific skin indications.
The cell renewal process
Our skin renews and regenerates naturally every 28 days, but with time and at certain times of life, adolescence, pregnancy, menopause, this process becomes irregular and slower; provoking the appearance of skin alterations: acne, shine, dilated pores, wrinkles, dull tone, pigmentation spots, etc.
Accelerated and controlled skin regeneration
By the application of chemical peels the elimination of the top layers of skin is encouraged, acting at different layers of the skin tissue through 3 mechanisms of action.
QUANTITATIVE INCREASE OF THE GAGS
- Increase of the presence of water in the dermis.
- The volume of this increases.
- Reduction of wrinkles.
CHANGES IN THE DERMAL COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN
- Reorganization and stimulation of the structural dermal elements.
STIMULATION OF FIBROBLAST FUNCTION
- Increase in the activity of the fibroblasts, which synthesize the different macromolecules of the extracellular matrix.
- Increased hydration.
Classification according to depth
1. VERY SUPERFICIAL
SUPERFICIAL STRATUM CORNEUM
Produces a uniform skin tone and more luminous appearance.
EPIDERMAL UNTIL THE BASAL LAYER
Stimulates epidermal growth through the removal of the stratum corneum. It produces peeling similar to that caused by too much sun.
Completely removes the epidermis, which then renews until its complete regeneration.
Provokes an inflammatory response of the reticular dermis inducing a reconstruction of the collagen and elastin fibers.
The depth of the peel is influenced by different factor, like: typology and condition of the skin, chemical substance, concentration and ph, texture and the application technique.
PREPARATION OF THE SKIN
- A home pre-peel product, homogenizes the action of the peel and minimizes possible adverse reactions.
- Preparation of the skin in the consulting room immediately before performing the procedure optimizes the result.
Diagnosis, protocol and maintenance at home
Selection of the peel will depend on the nature of the case to be treated and especially on the phototype. Prior diagnosis is essential to assess: pre-treatment precautions, post-treatment precautions and contraindications
PRE AND POST-PEEL CARE
To obtain the best results adequate skin preparation and a full post-treatment follow-up are essential. mesoestetic® has a wide range of products for home use designed to prepare, improve and extend the results obtained in clinic.
It prepares the skin and homogenizes the action of the peel. Optimizes the results. Minimizes adverse reactions. We recommend:
- glycorepair for normal and mixed skin,
- resurfacing peel booster for oily, acne-prone, seborrhoeic skin,
- brightening peel booster for skin with hyperpigmentations, irregular tone, imperfections and signs of photoaging.
After the peel process, if the skin condition allows for it, it is recommended to use products for:
Repair and re-epithelialize the skin and prolong the cellular stimulation.
Massage the post-procedure fast skin repair cream to complete absorption to enhance tissue re-epithelialisation.
Daily use of a high photoprotection such as that provided by the wide mesoprotech® range is essential. Protect the skin several times a day based on sun exposure.
If the skin condition allows for it, it is recommended to restart application of glycorepair, resurfacing peel booster or brightening peel booster to prolong cell stimulation.
Versatile and adaptable professional treatments
For a specific procedure
As maintenance or prevention
- Undergoing a peel, various times a year, helps to maintain a healthy appearance and to improve the texture of the skin, being a preventative measure against aging.
To optimize other treatments
- Anti-Aging Treatments
- Facial implants
- Botulinum toxin
- Depigmentation Treatments
- Smart Resistive
- Phototherapy, etc.